Durable, long lasting, custom parking signs in only a day or two!
**Hardware and post not included. At this time we do not sell these additional items.
1. Artwork must be at least 1000px X 1000px and MUST have a white or transparent background. Please call us and ask if we have graphics on file for your unit if you're unsure about the quality of what you have on-hand. If your graphics are pixelated and not on file with us we are able to redraw your graphics, but this may delay your order and incur additional fees.
2. Logos that are about as tall as they are wide work best to fill the space and allow for the best visibility at a distance. It's best not to use very short and wide or very tall and narrow graphics as the metal cannot be cut down or otherwise shaped to fit perfectly.
3. Font and text color, and the basic layout with the text on top and main logo beneath, will not change. This allows us to have very fast turnaround times and no minimum order quantity. This also provides for a very professional standard across Fort Campbell.
At Lombarddesign.com, all unit PT shirt prices are set at flat rates and we will maintain stock of all your current, official shirts to the best of our abilities. In order to have your unit PT shirt listed, you must submit the design or concept along with the set up fee (if applicable). You may submit the design through chat, email, or text message.
- Official Brigade and Battalion Design setup and listing is FREE!*
- Company/Battery/Platoon/Section/Team setup and listing is a one-time fee of $349.99.**
*Free set up for Brigade or Battalion PT Shirt design is limited to 1 Design per 12 months. Otherwise, the standard $349.99 fee will apply.
**Platoon/Section/Team shirts are limited to one color ink only. The same color ink must be used on the entire shirt e.g. black ink on a coyote brown shirt or white ink on a black shirt.
Without special approval, an increase in the per shirt price for your design, and an increase of the setup fee, all shirts are restricted to a maximum of two print locations (which in most scenarios would exclude sleeve prints.)
To submit and then to complete the listing of a new PT shirt design one must have approval from unit hierarchy. Before Lombard Design stocks a new shirt design, it must receive an email from personnel authorized to speak for said hierarchy with approval of the new design and listing.
At this time ONLY FORT CAMPBELL PT SHIRTS will be offered the free and $349.00 setup fees (contact for more details.)
Other restrictions may apply.